What is recycled plastic and why use it?
Recycled plastic comes in many different types and formulations and they each have their own characteristics.
All the products you will find on our website are made from mixed recycled plastics that are formulated to perform in the application they were designed for. Our products contain a careful mix of polyethylene (HDPE/LDPE), polypropylene (PP) and some other plastics such as ABI and HIPS.
Kacey recycled plastics have the following characteristics.
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Unaffected by water, including salt water
- Naturally low-slip product
- Highly durable with a life expectancy of 40 years+
- High impact resistance
- More flexible than timber
- UV stabilised – both material and colour
- Labour saving – no maintenance required
- Crack proof and splinter free
- Energy Conservation – Recycling plastics uses much less energy and natural resources such as water and petroleum than producing virgin plastics.
- Saves landfill space – Recycling one tonne of plastic saves approximately 7 cubic metres of landfill space and also reduces plastics breaking down in the natural environment.
- Recyclable – Most recycled plastics can be recycled again, several times, thus keeping more plastic away from the waste stream.
Give us a call on 01764 671165 or with your requirements.